Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites

My top beauty, clothing, and music for the month of June! 

Beauty:
Lotions from bath and body works.
(From right to left) 
•Wild honeysuckle 
•Cumber Melon
•Cotton Blossom 

Another product:
The London Calling candle from bath and body works smells like actual tea & lemon. Not everyone will like it but I love it. If you love the smell of warm tea with lemon & have a chance go pick it up! 
(Overlay from dazzling overlays on Instagram.)

Now for a more spring/summer time vibe get the First Bloom candle. Which smells like bloomed flowers. The two smaller candle are Frosted Cupcakes which obviously smells like a delicious bakery. 

Clothing:
My top clothing piece is my DIY tank top.  I just love this piece for summer. It perfect for the climate of the hot hot south but also still have a chill California vibe. 

Music:
I absolutely love Lorde! Her voice is beautiful. Her EP The Love Club is amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment